1. Thanks to my sister and my friend Tom, I now have 74 pages of titles to pull from. New additions are always welcome at storyadaymod@gmail.com but I think we've got enough to go for a while.
2. I noticed that five of you are "followers" of this blog. Do you, as followers, receive automatic updates when the blog is updated? If so, I'm not going to add your addresses into the "notify when updated" list on here, since I'm limited in the number of people I can plug into that.
3. If anyone has ANY suggestions on how to make the comments section more readable for story purposes, please let me know. I'm sure it's simple HTML, but I never learned any of that. I could use your help. Also, if you have your own hosting site you want to post your stories on and only want to post a link to them on here, that would be just fine.
4. First title up tomorrow morning as soon as I get in to work--8 a.m.ish EST. You'll have until Friday morning's title post to complete and post your story before I close the comments. Which I don't currently know how to do, mind you, but pretend I do and try to get it in before then.
5. Reminder--this is not deathless prose. You don't have to edit, you don't have to write more than a paragraph or two, you don't have to worry. I mean, doublecheck for spelling and grammar (there's no sense in courting grammar nazi attention), but if your turn of phrase isn't just right or you have some typos in there...so what?
6. Enjoy! And thanks for taking part. If this is successful, I hope it will someday form the basis of my income! Heh. Or, you know, that maybe we'll all get a nifty t-shirt out of it or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ah ahm nawt gettin ze oopdates, no.
Oopdates...hee!
Post a Comment