Urk! Sorry, busy morning. Not that anyone but Logan cares. :)
That's officially the last title posting until NaNoWriMo is over. I know a few of you have mentioned that you're going to use the month to write the backlog titles rather than a novel because it's more manageable, which is lovely and I look forward to reading them. And if anyone who will be working on a novel this month would like to post excerpts, just email them to storyadaymod@gmail.com and I'll toss them into entries on here.
Happy writing, everyone. And Happy Halloween!
--Medusa for the day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And its not like you posted it before NaNo started for me, either - I'm about 12 hours ahead of you on this side of the world ;)
Can't sleep, NaNo will eat me. Can't sleep, NaNo will eat me. Can't sleep, NaNo will eat me. Can't sleep, NaNo will eat me. Can't sleep, NaNo will eat me. Can't sleep, NaNo will eat me. Can't sleep, NaNo will eat me. Can't sleep, NaNo will eat me. Can't sleep, NaNo will eat me. Can't sleep, NaNo will eat me. Can't sleep, NaNo will eat me...
Post a Comment